Sapphire Waters Unit 5
Sapphire Waters is the ideal place to relax and unwind,and take in the most amazing inlet & coastal views that Narooma has to offer.
Our unique position cater for families and couples who like to while away enjoy the healthy way of life.
We are located only a short walk away from cafe's, pubs, yoga studio, movie cinemas and fitness center. We are also only a stones throw away from a large children's friendly park that has free undercover BBQ facilities, a short 80m walk will get you to the local fishing, scuba diving and seal watching adventure boat charters to Montague Island.
Remember your pushbikes as we have the new walkway directly opposite the unit which takes you all the way around the inlet and along the local beaches to Dalmeny. Here you can grab yourselves a cold drink and enjoy some fish & chips on the headland.
If your lucky enough to be here in the months of June through to late Nov you will be able to view the Whales from your balcony ocean view or from the nearby headland lookout
- Short walk to cafe's, movies cinemas and our local pub
- Across the road from the many tour guides that take you to Montague Island
- A safe children's play area immediately across the road with BBQ facilities
- The BEST views of the coast at Narooma
- Off street Parking
No WIFI provided at this property.
1) BBQ's NOT permitted at the unit - BBQ facilities are available at Rotary Park.
2) Reserved Parking Spot for Unit 5 - NO garage included.
3) Sheets & Towels are not included. However, we do offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact us for more info.
NOTE: As per our terms and conditions, we require the Guest Registration Form to be completed and returned to our office before your arrival.
- Beach View
- Bird watching
- Children welcome
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Medical services
- Near The Ocean
- No Smoking Rooms
- Non smoking only
- Ocean View
- Pets not allowed
- Scenic drives
- Sight seeing
- Smoke detectors
- Washing Machine
- Water View
- Whale watching
- Wheelchair inaccessible
There are no reviews for this property.