Pet-friendly Beach House – 27 Lakeside Drive, Kianga
27 LAKESIDE DRIVE, Kianga
Soak up the sun at nearby beaches or enjoy a Bbq on the large,enclosed entertainers deck - you are sure to make some everlasting memories at this Cosy Beach House in Kianga.
- Located walking distance to Kianga beaches and cycleway.
- Plenty of boat parking
- Pet-friendly - with very large fenced yard. (please note: Maximum of 2 dogs allowed at the property)
- Downstairs "teenage" retreat with tri-bunk
- Perfect for a family getaway on the beautiful Far South Coast.
No Wifi provided at this property.
Note: As per our terms and conditions, we require the Online Check-in / Guest Registration Form to be completed and returned prior to your arrival. Please note - the online check-in will ask you to provide a copy of your credit card and drivers licence, this is for security purposes only and is a requirement when you book our properties.
Please note: Sheets & Towels are not included. However, we do offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact us for more info.
Additional terms - Pet Friendly
- Tenants must ensure they clean up after their dog prior to departure. (Otherwise excess cleaning fees will apply)
- Local rules about dogs on beaches must be adhered to.
- Dogs must be under the owners control at all times, must be kept confined in the backyard when not on a lead, must not be allowed to roam the streets, and must not disturb the neighbours.
- Guests are fully responsible for the safety of their dog and no liability can be accepted for any misadventure (including as a result of inadequate fencing or escape from yard)
Failure to comply will result in the immediate cancellation of your booking without refund.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-23917
- Boat Parking
- Children welcome
- Close to Town
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Electric Heating
- Full Kitchen
- Furniture Outdoor
- Living Room
- Near Beach
- Nearby Grocery
- No Smoking Rooms
- Pet Friendly
- Scenic drives
- Scuba diving or snorkeling
- Smoke detectors
- Surf fishing
- Washing Machine
- Whale watching
AmazingBassema Moukahal - 23rd January 2023
Great location, friendly staff at Whale Coast Realty House was spacious and great for a big family.
Excellent dog friendly...Bonnie - 13th July 2020
Secure yard, good walks, near dog friendly beaches....also very clean & comfortable gray deck & quiet location.
Great stay!Bryce - 18th January 2019
Upstairs and downstairs toilet seats are loose. Great stay - thanks and see you and this property again at Christmas time 2019! :)
Great locationJulie - 2nd January 2019
A screen on the door near dining table would be really handy. We enjoyed our stay and very convenient location - walking distance to beaches.
Great Beach HouseTim01 - 3rd October 2018
We loved staying here, loved the house, location, wildlife and town. As a family of 6 (4 kids) who are young, we'd have loved some bunk beds in the main house. We didn't feel safe to have the kids downstairs alone.