‘Noble House’, 57 Noble Parade, Dalmeny is a unique and absolutely stunning holiday home, only 1 block from the Narooma-Dalmeny bike and walking track and Josh’s Beach. This is the perfect place to entertain and relax. Only a short 10 minute walk to Dalmeny IGA, local cafes and Dalmeny Main Beach (Brou).
- Northerly aspect with a great view up the coastline to the horizon
- Heated magnesium pool (heated from NSW September school holidays to Anzac Day in April), with outdoor hot & cold shower
- Beautiful large deck with pool table
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen
- 8 Zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Large comfortable rooms and beds: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 King Singles
- The house is cabled for Telstra Internet (to 4 Smart TVs) and WIFI is also provided
- Large, fully equipped kitchen
- DeLonghi Coffee Machine (takes Nespresso Pods)
- Linen is provided and beds are made for your convenience
- A wood heater is available for use during the winter months (wood supplied)
- Cot and highchair available if required
- External, weatherproof 15Amp Plug in the carport for recharging EV’s etc.
Pool: A heated outdoor Magna Pool is included with this property. This is a great swimming alternative on windy days, or when the seas are rough or cold. A heat pump is set to heat the magnesium salt pool to a minimum 25 degrees Celsius, between the NSW September School holidays and Anzac Day, during daylight hours, for your enjoyment. This energy is supplied by rooftop solar panels. During particularly cold or overcast weather, the pool cover may be needed to maintain the temperature.
BEFORE BOOKING – Please read the following terms and conditions specific to Noble House, 57 Noble Parade, Dalmeny.
Although Noble House is only new, it is already a much-loved family property.
We have a collection of furniture, artworks and activities to enhance your holiday. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do and please look after them.
The whole property including house, decks and gardens are Strictly NO SMOKING.
Pets are NOT permitted at this property.
Please advise the Agent prior to your arrival if you will require a cot or highchair.
Please use the outdoor (hot & cold) shower in the pool area, or the hoses front and back, to wash after the beach and keep the sand outside.
Please shower before swimming in the pool.
Please dry off before entering the house and do not sit on the furniture in wet bathers.
Noble House is situated in a residential area with elderly residents and families with young children.
We ask that you be respectful of our neighbours at all times and adhere to the special conditions that apply to this property.
Number of Guests: No more than 8 guests in total are permitted at this property at any time, unless prior special agreement is granted in writing. This includes guests who sleep at the property and additional persons who visit guests staying at the property.
Behaviour: Guests may not use language or engage in any behaviour that will cause offence, embarrassment, nuisance or inconvenience to neighbours or the general public. Noble House is NOT a “party house” and such activities are strictly prohibited. No illegal activity will be tolerated.
Noise: Guests must not create noise offensive to neighbours. Music and noise in outdoor areas is not permitted after 10pm.
NOTE: As per our terms and conditions, we require the Guest Registration Form to be completed and returned to our office before your arrival.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-19890
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Grill
- Big Screen TV
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Wifi
- Ocean View
- Smoke detectors
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.