Cherrybush – 19 Johnston Way, Mystery Bay
19 JOHNSTON WAY, Mystery Bay
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, your own private, pet-friendly retreat away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the world.
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with large garden & bbq
- Double Garage
- Walk to Mystery Bay Beaches
- Two living spaces
- Wifi included! (limited)
- Wheelchair friendly
- Outdoor shower
- Easy walk through the bush to the beach
- Pet-friendly property - Supervised pets are welcome inside
Mystery Bay has very limited mobile phone reception, please be conscious of this when you are booking this property.
Note: As per our terms and conditions, we require the Online Check-in / Guest Registration Form to be completed and returned prior to your arrival. Please note - the online check-in will ask you to provide a copy of your credit card and drivers licence, this is for security purposes only and is a requirement when you book our properties.
Please note: Sheets & Towels are not included. However, we do offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact us for more info.
Additional terms - Pet Friendly
- Tenants must ensure they clean up after their dog prior to departure. (Otherwise excess cleaning fees will apply)
- Local rules about dogs on beaches must be adhered to.
- Dogs must be under the owners control at all times, must be kept confined in the backyard when not on a lead, must not be allowed to roam the streets, and must not disturb the neighbours.
- Guests are fully responsible for the safety of their dog and no liability can be accepted for any misadventure (including as a result of inadequate fencing or escape from yard)
Failure to comply will result in the immediate cancellation of your booking without refund.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-24495
- Away From It All
- Bird watching
- Children welcome
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- No Smoking Rooms
- Non smoking only
- Pet Friendly
- Pets considered
- Scenic drives
- Sight seeing
- Smoke detectors
- Washing Machine
- Whale watching
- Wheelchair accessible
Great place in amongst coastal forest and native birds.Heather Lowes - 29th January 2022
I liked the location, a nice place to stay especially if you like native birds. Also quick walk through the bush to the beach. There is a bird feeding platform....if you place parrot seeds, fruit and bread you will attract a whole array of local birdlife...including King Parrots, Rosellas, Bower Birds, Lorrekeets...and some times the Whip birds and Wrens. However, I didn't a couple of things. There are possums in the roof during the day. The bunk bed mattress are hard and uncomfortable.
Comfortable and disability accessibleJan - 23rd November 2019
A rare find, this holiday house is disability accessible and equipped with shower grab rails etc; and it’s also pet friendly! With all the usual holiday house amenities, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it makes an excellent base for a family holiday in this beautiful forested setting near the beach.
great locationJulian - 30th November 2017
A really pleasant weekend at Cherrybush. The garden is delightful, and our granddaughter loved running around the trees at the back. It is a pleasure to live in, with the pictures, books and games, and all the thoughtful things that people staying there might need. Kitchen was very well stocked with pots and utensils, and of course the garden has been much cared for. Enjoyed the forest walk down to the beach, and went for a swim there this morning. The water is so clear, and I liked the presence of the rocks. Julian=