Casey’s Pet Friendly Beach Cottage
22 CASEY CRESCENT, Mystery Bay
Cosy & comfortable three bedroom timber cottage amongst the gum trees in Mystery Bay.
- Lovely open plan lounge/dining
- Cosy wood fire
- Walking distance to local park and beaches
- Plenty of off-street parking
No WIFI provided at this property.
NOTE: As per our terms and conditions, we require the Online Check-in / Guest Registration Form to be completed and returned prior to your arrival. Please note - the online check-in will ask you to provide a copy of your credentials, this is for security purposes only.
Mystery Bay has very limited mobile phone/ internet/ email reception, please be conscious of this fact when you are booking.
Additional terms - Pet Friendly
- Tenants must ensure they clean up after their dog prior to departure. (Otherwise excess cleaning fees will apply)
- Local rules about dogs on beaches must be adhered to.
- Dogs must be under the owners control at all times, must be kept confined in the backyard when not on a lead, must not be allowed to roam the streets, and must not disturb the neighbours.
- Guests are fully responsible for the safety of their dog and no liability can be accepted for any misadventure (including as a result of inadequate fencing or escape from yard)
Failure to comply will result in the immediate cancellation of your booking without refund.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-24498
- Away From It All
- Bird watching
- Children welcome
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Near The Ocean
- No Smoking Rooms
- Non smoking only
- Pet Friendly
- Pets considered
- Scenic drives
- Sight seeing
- Smoke detectors
- Washing Machine
- Whale watching
Cozy cottageLaura - 28th September 2019
Lovely, cozy little cottage. Quite clean and well equiped with all the essentials for a nice stay. The only 2 things I'd point out is, the need for some AAA batteries-remotes were dead. Clock in the kitchen batteries were dead also. Also the tv is on its way out i think. The sound came in and out. The queen bed is concaved in the middle so it feels as though your sleeping on an old fold out where you and your partner roll into one another. Very uncomfortable however the bamboo mattress topper was nice. Didnt make a difference though. A new bed would make a world of difference and a much more enjoyable stay
Great LocationMia - 19th February 2019
Cosy beach shack amongst the trees. Terrible phone reception, but that's the beauty of it! Will definitely be back with my beautiful pup!