Beachwood on Casey – 17 Casey Crescent, Mystery Bay
17 Casey Crescent, Mystery Bay
Beachwood on Casey
Cosy and comfortable three bedroom cottage set amongst the gum trees at Mystery Bay.
- Set on a natural bush block - peaceful escape from the hassles of everyday life
- Easy walking distance to Mystery Bay Beaches
- Lovely open plan lounge/dining area straight off the kitchen - as well as a bbq on the veranda
- In winter time - settle in by the cosy gas log fireplace.
- Plenty of off-street parking
No Wifi provided at this property.
Note: As per our terms and conditions, we require the Online Check-in / Guest Registration Form to be completed and returned prior to your arrival. Please note - the online check-in will ask you to provide a copy of your credentials, this is for security purposes only.
Please note: Sheets & Towels are not included. However, we do offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact us for more info.
Important: Mystery Bay has very limited mobile phone reception, please be conscious of this fact when you are booking.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-25039
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Full Kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Iron & Board
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
Good holidayFran C - 15th November 2023
Lovely property Good position for our needs
Nature Time in Mystery Bay.Jack B - 25th October 2023
Cottage with character and simplicity was a great base to find beautiful beach walks. Jackson.