98 Ocean Parade – Rustic Log Cabin
96 Ocean Parade, Dalmeny
Rustic log cabin on Ocean Parade - one of the most stunning views in town!
- Large front deck to enjoy bbq and the stunning view
- Ample room to park boats and cars on the double block
- Pet-friendly Whilst fully fenced, it may not be fully secure. Supervised pets are welcome inside.
- Wood fire place with wood supplied - to enjoy in the colder months
Note: As per our terms and conditions, we require the Online Check-in / Guest Registration Form to be completed and returned prior to your arrival. Please note - the online check-in will ask you to provide a copy of your credit card, drivers licence, this is for security purposes only and is a requirement for booking our properties.
No Wifi provided at this property.
Please note: Sheets & towels are not included. However, we do offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact us for more info.
Additional terms - Pet friendly
- Guests must ensure they clean up after their dog prior to departure. (Otherwise excess cleaning fees will apply)
- Local rules about dogs on beaches must be adhered to.
- Dogs must be under the owners control at all times, must be kept confined in the backyard when not on a lead, must not be allowed to roam the streets, and must not disturb the neighbours.
- Guests are fully responsible for the safety of their dog and no liability can be accepted for any misadventure (including as a result of inadequate fencing or escape from yard)
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-16375
- Beach View
- Bird watching
- Children welcome
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Full Kitchen
- Furniture Outdoor
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Medical services
- Near Beach
- Near The Ocean
- No Smoking Rooms
- Non smoking only
- Ocean View
- Pet Friendly
- Pets considered
- Scenic drives
- Sight seeing
- Smoke detectors
- Washing Machine
- Water View
- Whale watching
Week holidayLindsay Sessions - 18th September 2023
Stay here last year Great for dogs and children Comfortable place to stay for families Plenty of fire wood Will be back again next year as our relatives live in Narooma
AwesomeCath Andrews - 14th February 2023
Had a wonderful time, veiw is grand fishing was good cant wait till next year to do it all again
Nice place to staycath Andrews - 26th February 2022
Had a great time view was beautiful house was comfortable
Great weekend awayLaura Devereux - 15th November 2021
Amazing view, great big yard for kids and dogs. Would stay again.
Suits us as a family plenty of room for boats andKay - 29th January 2019
Have stayed there quite a few times and at least they have done some renovating in bathroom and loo area new blinds and beds better great verandah and trees cut down
Great locationKay009 - 29th January 2019
Gas cylinder replaced new full on there. Beds great now and new screens and back screen door were great.