81 Dalmeny Drive – Beach House
81 DALMENY DRIVE, Kianga
Bring the bikes, boats & boogie boards to this four bedroom, two bathroom home. Great family (or 2) living directly across the road from Kianga Beach.
- Plenty of boat parking (Garage is not provided)
- Across the road from Kianga Beach and Narooma/ Dalmeny Cycleway track
- Panoramic ocean views
- Large outdoor entertaining area with BBQ
- Only 5 minute drive from either Narooma or Dalmeny
- WIFI is provided
Please note: Sheets and Towels are not included. However, we do offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact us for more info.
NOTE: As per our terms and conditions, we require the Online Checkin / Guest Registration Form to be completed and returned prior to your arrival. The online checkin will ask you to provide a copy of your credentials, this is for security purposes only.
BEFORE BOOKING - Please read the following terms and conditions specific to 81 Dalmeny Drive, Kianga
We ask that you be respectful of our neighbour's at all times and adhere to the special conditions that apply to this property.
- Number of guests: No more than 12 guests in total are permitted at this property at any time. This includes guests who sleep at the property and additional persons who visit guests staying at the property.
- Adult Guests: the total 12 guests may include no more than 8 adult guests.
- This house is NOT a "party house" and such activities are strictly prohibited. No illegal activity will be tolerated.
- Noise: Guests must not create noise offensive to neighbour's. Music and noise in outdoor areas is not permitted after 10pm
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-16082
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Beach View
- Bird watching
- Children welcome
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Medical services
- Near The Ocean
- No Smoking Rooms
- Non smoking only
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets not allowed
- Scenic drives
- Sight seeing
- Smoke detectors
- Washing Machine
- Water View
- Whale watching
- Wheelchair inaccessible
Location!Calum - 6th April 2020
Location, location, location. Everything was good about this property but the large deck and view, as well as the proximity to the beach and walking track was outstanding. We won't bother looking elsewhere.
Thank you.Nat999 - 16th February 2019
A baby gate for the steps would be handy! it was a great stay. Beautiful location and home. thank you!
Great locationDavid - 30th March 2016
Great spot close to the beach and coffee shop. Kitchen well appointed. Lounge and bedrooms are very basic. The place needs a coat of paint. Also needs more adequate outdoor lighting on front deck as the couple wall mounted lights do very little. David
Great ViewDee - 15th September 2015
We absolutely loved our stay at this amazing property! It has everything you need!!! The weather was amazing for the charter and pretty good catch too for this time of the year. Later we caught Salmon off the beach right across the house!!!! Just amazing!!! Will definitely stay at this property again!