31 McMillan Crescent
31 MCMILLAN CRESCENT, Dalmeny
Dalmeny Front Row Beach House
Wake up in paradise. 31 McMillan Crescent Dalmeny has lots to offer for the whole family to enjoy. Across from Narooma-to-Dalmeny Cycle-way and a short walk to Dalmeny shops.
- Plenty of parking for the boat including a double garage.
- Large rooms with buillt-ins.
- Close to the beach and local boat ramp.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning downstairs.
- Stunning ocean views.
- Table tennis, DVD player, and two TV's.
- Two living areas, large undercover entertaining area off the garage and large decking area upstairs with outdoor furniture to enjoy the beathtaking views.
NOTE: As per our terms and conditions, we require the Online Checkin / Guest Registration Form to be completed and returned prior to your arrival. Please note - the online checkin will ask you to provide a copy of your credentials, this is for security purposes only.
No WIFI provided at this property.
Please note: Sheets & Towels are not included. However, we do offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact us for more info.
BEFORE BOOKING - Please read the following terms and conditions specific to 31 McMillan Crescent, Dalmeny:
31 McMillan Crescent is situated in a residential area with predominantly permanent and elderly residents.
We ask that you be respectful of our neighbour's at all times and adhere to the special conditions that apply to this property.
- Number of guests: No more than 8 guests in total are permitted at this property at any time. This includes guests who sleep at the property and additional persons who visit guests staying at the property.
- Adult Guests: the total 8 guests may include no more than 6 adult guests.
- Behaviour: Guests may not use language or engage in any behaviour that will cause offence, embarrassment, nuisance or inconvenience to neighbours or the general public. This house is NOT a "party house" and such activities are strictly prohibited. No illegal activity will be tolerated.
- Noise: Guests must not create noise offensive to neighbour's. Music and noise in outdoor areas is not permitted after 10pm.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-24434
- Beach View
- Big Screen TV
- Boat Parking
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Electric Heating
- Freshwater fishing
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas Grill
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- No Smoking Rooms
- Non smoking only
- Outdoor shower
- Pier fishing
- Tourist Attractions
- Washing Machine
fantasticHamid - 13th July 2020
it was awesome. very clean . best view. i recommended to everyone
Great house and great locationAnne - 10th November 2019
Big house with big comfortable beds. Has an amazing massage chair thst got used extensively by all the adults. House isn't great for families with young kids. We were 4 couples, 2 babies and 2 toddlers, daytime naps were quite hard as you couldn't make the rooms dark and one of the bedroom windows opens up to the garage so you can't play ping pong. We still had fun, great congregational areas and lovely beautiful spot. We saw whales and dolphins from the balcony!
Would Stay Here Again!Joanne - 2nd September 2019
Great location. A table to seat 10-12 would be great upstairs. A TV upstairs would be good also. Otherwise fab!