17 Dulling Street – Beach House
17 DULLING STREET, Dalmeny
Sit back and relax with the whole family at this renovated coastal beach house. Situated in a peaceful location, with fabulous northerly views of the ocean & beach. Located one street back from the beach & shops.
- Fully renovated kitchen and refreshed interior.
- Easy walk to beach, lake, park, cafe and shops.
- Plenty of room for the boat and the big family to enjoy this great beach holiday home.
- Pet-friendly property - Pets strictly downstairs only.
All you could want in a family holiday house. Be sure to book today.
No Wifi is provided at this property.
Family Friendly Property
Please note: Sheets and towels are not included. However, we do offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact us for more info.
Note: As per our terms and conditions, we require the Online Checkin / Guest Registration Form to be completed and returned prior to your arrival. Please note - the online check-in will ask you to provide a copy of your credit card, drivers licence, this is for security purposes only and is a requirement for booking our properties.
Additional terms - Pet Friendly
- Tenants must ensure they clean up after their dog prior to departure. (Otherwise excess cleaning fees will apply)
- Local rules about dogs on beaches must be adhered to.
- Dogs must be under the owners control at all times, must be kept confined in the backyard when not on a lead, must not be allowed to roam the streets, and must not disturb the neighbours.
- Guests are fully responsible for the safety of their dog and no liability can be accepted for any misadventure (including as a result of inadequate fencing or escape from yard)
Failure to comply will result in the immediate cancellation of your booking without refund.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-22407
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Grill
- Boat Parking
- Children welcome
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Enclosed Yard
- Full Kitchen
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas Grill
- Iron & Board
- Mountain Bike Friendly
- Near Beach
- No Smoking Rooms
- Scenic drives
- Smoke detectors
- Surf fishing
- Washer & Dryer
- Whale watching
Great weekend escapeRodney E - 20th November 2023
Tidy, well presented house in a great location (very easy walk to beach and IGA) with fantastic views from the main living area and deck. Large secure back garden was great too.
Very relaxingLinda J - 10th October 2023
Beautiful view and very clean. Kitchen has everything you need.
Awesome View!Vernon - 16th March 2020
Great spot with an awesome view of the beach and ocean. No Wi-Fi. Had to pay an extra fee for linens which we didnt realize until after confirming the reservation. We had a late booking and check in-but host responded well. Overall a great place to stay!!
Well appointed in a great locationJody - 31st March 2019
Great sized house for two families to share - plenty of space for teenagers to spread out. Large backyard for dogs to run around in and the kitchen is awesomely appointed with everything you need to whip up a feast for 2 or 20 ! Lovely views from the deck and good sized bathrooms make it an easy place to spend a relaxing weekend or longer !
Great house!Locis99 - 8th February 2019
Great house, the renovations are amazing! It makes the house feel really light, airy and clean.
Fantastic Family Beach House!Stephen - 28th January 2019
Stunning views, easy access to the shops and beach, the house has everything for a comfortable stay. Highly recommended.