106 Ocean Parade Dalmeny
106 Ocean Parade, Dalmeny
Spectacular 270 degree unobstructed ocean views, stunning kitchen, gas bbq, large in-ground pool, large deck, views of Montague island. Watch whale migration from the lounge room.
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality kitchenware
- A short walk to the beautiful Josh's or Yabbarra beach
- Large in-ground pool (please note that the pool and spa are not heated)
- Internet / Wifi with Foxtel
- Spectacular five bedrooms and four bathrooms
- The Narooma Dalmeny cycle path runs along the headland at the front of the property, so bring your bike and pedal to Narooma, soaking up the views along the way.
- This is a pet-friendly property.
Parking is off street (not undercover) with room for 3 vehicles/boat.
Note: As per our terms and conditions, we require the Online Check-in / Guest Registration Form to be completed and returned prior to your arrival. Please note - the online check-in will ask you to provide a copy of your credit card, drivers licence, this is for security purposes only and is a requirement for booking our properties.
Please note: Sheets & Towels are not included. However, we do offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact us for more info.
Additional terms - Pet Friendly
- Tenants must ensure they clean up after their dog prior to departure. (Otherwise excess cleaning fees will apply)
- Local rules about dogs on beaches must be adhered to.
- Dogs must be under the owners control at all times, must be kept confined in the backyard when not on a lead, must not be allowed to roam the streets, and must not disturb the neighbours.
- Guests are fully responsible for the safety of their dog and no liability can be accepted for any misadventure (including as a result of inadequate fencing or escape from yard)
Failure to comply will result in the immediate cancellation of your booking without refund.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-22575
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Grill
- Beach View
- Big Screen TV
- Bird watching
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Children welcome
- Close to Town
- Clothes Dryer
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Enclosed Yard
- Full Kitchen
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas Grill
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Mountain Bike Friendly
- Near Beach
- Near The Ocean
- Nearby Grocery
- No Smoking Rooms
- Ocean View
- Outdoor shower
- Pay TV
- Pet Friendly
- Pets considered
- Private Pool
- Scuba diving or snorkeling
- Smoke detectors
- Washing Machine
- Water View
- Whale watching
- Wood Stove
Great house with spectacular viewsAllira Dukic - 17th April 2023
We loved our stay at 106 ocean parade! Very spacious house with plenty of room for adults and kids to enjoy. The spectacular and well equipped kitchen along with the BBQ kept all the chefs in our group very happy. The deck and the views are just stunning. Good location with Narooma and bodalla only a short drive away. We’ll be booking again for our next group getaway for sure!
A terrific place to stayGuy Bylsma - 25th April 2022
This house, with it’s 180 degree views and north facing sunshine had everything one needs for a coastal holidays. Extremely comfortable and well equipped . To watch pods of dolphins splashing while curling up with a holiday book was idyllic. Lovely strolls in either direction …….thank you
great locationsteveanne - 28th July 2019
Great location right on the ocean. Dog friendly made our stay here even more enjoyable. The house is equipped better than most we have stayed in over the years. Thanks
Location!Penny11 - 1st December 2018
It is a very good location and we so loved this property! It would be better if more toilet paper was supplied.
Views and spaciousReunion - 7th November 2018
Unique position, house very comfy with games & books. Great pool.
10/10 Location!Colin - 31st October 2018
We loved it here and thoroughly enjoyed it. House and outside needs just a bit of TLC/Maintenance to keep it in good shape.