Inlet Views @ 14 The Loop
14 THE LOOP , Narooma
Three bedroom house all upstairs, overlooking Wagonga Inlet with beautiful views to Gulaga Mountain.
Large New open plan Kitchen, lounge and dining area. Enjoy the spectacular views from the lounge room.
- Stunning views of Wagonga inlet and Gulaga Mountain
- Pet-friendly to accommodate for your furry family members. (Fencing may not be secure nor suitable for your dog)
- Close to boat ramp
- Beautifully renovated.
- Coffee Machine - Nespresso Pods
- Mountain Bike Friendly
Wifi is provided at the property.
Note: As per our terms and conditions, we require the Online Check-in / Guest Registration Form to be completed and returned prior to your arrival. Please note - the online check-in will ask you to provide a copy of your credit card and drivers licence, this is for security purposes only and is a requirement when you book our properties.
Please note: Sheets & Towels are not included. However, we do offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact us for more info.
Additional Terms - Pet-friendly
- Tenants must ensure they clean up after their dog prior to departure. (Otherwise excess cleaning fees will apply)
- Local rules about dogs on beaches must be adhered to.
- Dogs must be under the owners control at all times, must be kept confined in the backyard when not on a lead, must not be allowed to roam the streets, and must not disturb the neighbours.
- Guests are fully responsible for the safety of their dog and no liability can be accepted for any misadventure (including as a result of inadequate fencing or escape from yard)
Failure to comply will result in the immediate cancellation of your booking without refund.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-16166
- Air Conditioning
- Bird watching
- Children welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Mountain Bike Friendly
- Mountain View
- No Smoking Rooms
- Non smoking only
- Paddle boating
- Pet Friendly
- Scenic drives
- Scuba diving or snorkeling
- Sight seeing
- Smoke detectors
- Washing Machine
- Water View
- Whale watching
- Wheelchair inaccessible
A little bit disappointingSue Phillips - 29th December 2021
This property could have been great with just a little TLC.
Great locationKerry - 28th March 2020
We enjoyed the house very much as it suited our needs. The location was great not tol far from the shops and the views were amazing. Our 2 pet dogs also enjoyed the vacation.
AwesomeMaek - 2nd March 2020
Everything was awesome maybe windows could do with a clean of cobwebs would make just a little better but overall was great
Awesome ViewAndy - 23rd February 2020
Awesome property, good value for money, we will be back
Beautiful views, modern houseTaylor - 7th August 2018
Needs a dryer - we stayed in winter and couldn't not dry our clothes. You needs to be careful as dogs can escape from backyard fence. However, it has beautiful views and we really enjoyed our stay.
Great viewsJulie - 19th March 2018
Beautiful views overlooking the bay. Lovely new kitchen and bathroom. This property now has everything that was needed except a can opener and a mop. If you have a boat you will have to park it out the front on the grass as the driveway is very steep. We will definitely stay there again.