Inlet Views @ 14 The Loop
Three bedroom house all upstairs, overlooking Wagonga Inlet with beautiful views to Gulaga Mountain.
Large New open plan Kitchen, lounge and dining area. Enjoy the spectacular views from the lounge room.
- Stunning views of Wagonga inlet and Gulaga Mountain
- Pet-friendly to accommodate for your furry family members. (Fencing may not be secure nor suitable for your dog)
- Close to boat ramp
- Beautifully renovated.
No WIFI provided at this property.
Additional terms - Pet friendly
NOTE: As per our terms and conditions, we require the Online Check-in / Guest Registration Form to be completed and returned prior to your arrival. Please note - the online check-in will ask you to provide a copy of your credentials, this is for security purposes only.
Please note: Sheets & Towels are not included. However, we do offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact us for more info.
1) Tenants must ensure they clean up after their dog prior to departure. (Otherwise excess cleaning fees will apply)
2) Local rules about dogs on beaches must be adhered to.
3) Dogs must be under the owners control at all times, must be kept confined in the backyard when not on a lead, must not be allowed to roam the streets, and must not disturb the neighbours.
4) Guests are fully responsible for the safety of their dog and no liability can be accepted for any misadventure (including as a result of inadequate fencing or escape from yard)
Failure to comply will result in the immediate cancellation of your booking without refund.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-16166
- Air Conditioning
- Bird watching
- Children welcome
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Mountain View
- No Smoking Rooms
- Non smoking only
- Paddle boating
- Pet Friendly
- Scenic drives
- Scuba diving or snorkeling
- Sight seeing
- Smoke detectors
- Washing Machine
- Water View
- Whale watching
- Wheelchair inaccessible
There are no reviews for this property.